Teacher – Ongoing
School Principal : Mrs Emma Bell
School Address : 47 Davies Crescent Gooseberry Hill WA 6076
Phone Number : 9290 5200
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Type : Full Time
Term : Ongoing
This is a full time permanent teaching position commencing 01 January 2023.
Mary’s Mount Primary School is a single stream co-educational Primary School positioned in the Hills of Perth and only 30 minutes from the Perth CBD. Mary’s Mount was opened in 1921 by the Sisters of St Joseph of the Apparition. The school caters for children from Three Year Old Kindergarten to Year Six and has a very strong relationship with the local parish and its community.
Applications are sought from suitably qualified trained, dynamic, professional and creative teachers committed to the pursuit of educational excellence to be part of a collaborative team.
Only written applications addressing the selection criteria will be considered. Applications must include a cover letter, curriculum vitae and the names of three referees, one of whom must be the applicant’s most recent employer. Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic education. Applications may be sent to The Principal, Mary’s Mount Primary School, to email@example.com. Successful applicants will require a Working with Children Check and a current TRBWA registration to be attached to your application
- A sound understanding of and commitment to the Church’s mission in Catholic Education and the capacity to contribute to the spiritual and community life of the school.
- A sound knowledge of the West Australian Curriculum with the ability to organise, select and design content for effective teaching and differentiated learning.
- Excellent planning and implementation of teaching programs and knowledge and application of Talk 4 Writing would be preferred.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills so as to engage positively with colleagues, students and parents.
- Excellent classroom management and organisational skills that create supportive and safe environments.
- An excellent understanding of a variety of assessment and reporting strategies and the need to provide effective and timely feedback to parents and students.
- The capacity and willingness to be a proactive member of a professional learning community.
- Confident in the use of technology and its integration in the classroom environment.
- A preparedness to be fully involved in the life of the school beyond their immediate classroom and can demonstrate such contributions.
- Have a sense of humour and is a positive, enthusiastic and dynamic teacher.
- Seek to see joy in their work on a daily basis and should have high expectations of themselves and students.
Please Note: A Parish Priest reference is to be included in your CV.
- Be four year tertiary qualified.
- Be registered with the Teacher Registration Board of WA to be eligible for appointment.
- Accreditation to Teach Religious Education.
- Supply Copy of Working with Child Card, Copy of TRBWA, Copy of Academic Statement.
- Be supportive of the ethos and objectives of Catholic Education.
Applicants must submit a curriculum vitae, addressed to the Principal, including the names and contact numbers of three referees, one of whom must be the current employer and a Parish Priest. Please ensure your application addresses the stated selection criteria.
Delivery of Documentation by close of business at 4pm on 16/11/2022
Subject box title: PERMANENT TEACHER APPLICATION 2023