Position Vacant – Teachers in Early Years
School Principal : Mrs Emma Bell
School Address : 47 Davies Crescent Gooseberry Hill WA 6076
Phone Number : 9290 5200
Email Address : email@example.com.
Type : Full-Time
Term : Temporary
We are seeking outstanding and passionate Early Years Educators to join our Early Years Team. These positions are full-time temporary, commencing January 1, 2023.
About Our School
Mary’s Mount Primary School is a single stream co-educational Primary School positioned in the Hills of Perth and only 30 minutes from the Perth CBD. Mary’s Mount was opened in 1921 by the Sisters of St Joseph of the Apparition. The school caters for children from Three Year Old Kindergarten to Year Six and has a strong relationship with the local parish and its community. We have a cohesive, dedicated and professional team of staff and a welcoming and inclusive school community.
Mary’s Mount Primary School is known for our capacity to provide a rigorous and holistic learning experience with a strong emphasis on pastoral care. Learning at Mary’s Mount is engaging and challenging. We seek quality educators who are Christ centered and child focused in their decision making and pedagolgical choices and have a good sense of what it means to work as part of a team.
We are seeking suitably qualified teachers who has the necessary knowledge, skills, ability and professional desire to:
- Develop and nurture respectful relationships with students, staff and families of the school.
- Work as part of a collaborative, cohesive, professional and dedicated Teaching and Learning Team.
- Deliver a quality learning program that provides elements of play-based and inquiry learning with focused, explicit teaching that engages and challenges learners.
- Promote the Early Years Learning Framework as part of quality Early Years practice.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Use technology as a powerful tool for teaching and learning.
- Be a proactive contributor within our community – willingness to share ideas, time and expertise for the good of all.
- Be an active and positive promoter of the school’s ‘Sustainability’ Program, including all class and whole-school initiatves.
- Seek to see joy in their work on a daily basis.
The successful applicant must:
- Be four year tertiary qualified, with a recognised Early Childhood Qualification.
- Be registered with the Teacher Registration Board of WA to be eligible for appointment.
- Have completed ‘Accreditation to Teach Religious Education ‘
- Be supportive of the ethos and objectives of Catholic Education.
Applicants must submit a curriculum vitae, addressed to the Principal, including the names and contact numbers of three referees, one of whom must be the current employer and a Parish Priest.
Please ensure your application addresses the stated selection criteria.
Delivery of Documentation by close of business at 4pm on 10/10/2022
Subject box title: EARLY YEARS TEACHER APPLICATION 2023
In applying for this position you will be providing personal information to the School. This information will be used in order to assess your application for employment.
Applicants must have a current registration as a teacher with the Teacher Registration Board of WA (TRBWA) to be eligible for appointment. Information is available from the TRBWA website.
Catholic Education Western Australia encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people of all ages and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic education.
On appointment successful applicants will require a Working with Children Check. Application forms are available at certain Australia Post Outlets throughout the State. A list of participating Australia Post outlets can be found on the Australia Post website . An application for a WWC must be made in person.
Listed : 19th September, 2022
Applications Close : 10th October , 2022
Vacancy Number : 26433